Thursday, November 29, 2007

OH CHRISTMAS TREE OH CHRISTMAS TREE!!

Well we have had our tree up for over a week now so I thought I would put a picture of it on here. It is really pretty! We didn't know it was going to be so big though so we need to get more ornaments. We have just been too busy to go anywhere. I am doing finals right now so my head is kindof going crazy! But I am way excited because one of my Theater professors is doing a puppet making and theater mask making class for Winter term and I added it yesturday! I have always wanted to make puppets! Hope everyone has fun with their Christmas activities and Fa La La La La-ing!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I see you were watching John Tucker Must Die while taking the picture! Good choice! haha

Post-it Notes said...

Your tree looks so pretty!-Krista