Monday, May 19, 2008

Mckenzie's Birthday Continued..

Every birthday girl needs a great cake, right? Kenzie has this obsession with fairies, especially Disney fairies (I wonder where she gets this from :) So we had a little Tinkerbell theme going on and got her this pretty cake. Saturday we had cousins Katie and Courtney come over for cake since we had too much of it to eat by ourselves. And the last picture actually was a couple days before her birthday, Mckenzie got mad about something, I don't remember what, and Paul was defending her on her behalf so I snapped this picture and thought it was pretty funny!





4 comments:

Alie and James said...

Happy Birthday McKenzie!!!

Post-it Notes said...

Happy Birthday Kenzie! Her cake was darling. It was good to see you even if it was just for a minute.

Courtney said...

Thanks for inviting us! I'm glad we could be here to help Kenzie celebrate!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to McKenzie!!! Grandma just told me the other day that me and McKenzie had the same birthday! That is awesome! I will always remember her birthday :)