Sunday, June 27, 2010

Andrew's Wedding

Ok, this is the first of many Oregon pictures from our trip and my brother Andrew's wedding. These are just a few wedding pictures from my camera phone. I have to get everyone's memory cards from their cameras to get the good stuff including Temple pictures. These are all just the reception, ring ceremony, and rehearsal dinner. It was quite the event and lots of fun.

This is the dance tent and my insane daughter who danced for 2 hours straight with every person there. She was beat red, dripping with sweat, and even break danced in her dress!!
 
April and Taylor ( My sister and her son)





McKenzie




Kenzie enjoying her lamb at the reception dinner




My lovely Greek food, mmmmmm!



Ring ceremony










She was super grouchy!




Rehearsal Dinner at a beautiful place in the woods.
Jessica (My sister) Andrew(My Brother) Alexis(Andrew's Wife)






Table decorations for rehearsal dinner (designed by my sister, April)




The massive amounts of my dad's amazing food!







2 comments:

Paula said...

Looks like Good times, Good food, Good fun.

Paula said...

Looks like Good Times, Good Food, Good Fun!!!