Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Best Book Ever!!
Ok so I just got done reading the first book in this twilight series and oh my gosh, these books are amazing! Everyone needs to go out and read them all right now! I never thought I would say this, but I think this ties with the Harry Potter books. I was pretty sure I would like it because I am naturally drawn to any vampire book, but this is a totally unique love story and is done in an amazingly moving way. Don't be thrown off by the fact that it's a vampire book, its not what you expect and it's sooo good! And I just found out it's being made into a movie so I am doubly excited! AHHHH such a good book!!!



2 comments:

Post-it Notes said...

I know... best book ever. Just wait for the sequels! They draw you in even more-Krista

Courtney said...

I have heard this is good but I can't bring myself to read it! I have this weird thing that when people tell me I have to read something, I have no desire to do so! maybe while i'm off this semester I will read it!