Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Daughter is so cute!
So last night Mckenzie was watching Shrek on our bed upstairs and I heard her calling for me. When I went upstairs she handed me the DVD remote which she had taken the back off and the batteries out of and said " I a bad girl." It was so cute but it kindof broke my heart too! She was trying to replay her movie because it was over. So I assured her she wasn't bad and fixed it for her and she happily laid down and fell asleep watching it. She is so cute!

In other news, Paul started school this week on Monday and he loves it, and I start school today, ugg!! I have been doing this school thing way too long! My only really academic class is my science class, the rest are all art and theater ones so hopefully that won't be too hard!

3 comments:

Suz said...

I know you don't know who I am but I was looking through blogs and was reading yours and saw that you manage the days inn in Rexburg. We did too, from 2001-2002. My husbands uncle and aunt are actually in your ward. JD and Anne Hancock.

Post-it Notes said...

So cute! Zacary loves batteries so that is a constant thing in our house... no batteries in the remotes.

Lorie said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas. We were in Rexburg last Sat. for the Open House and aftwards I actually said that I wish we had time to stop by and see you guys. It was snowing so we waited until about 11:00 to drive up, went to Krista & Mikes, the Temple, to eat and we were back in Logan by 8:00 for a party that Kimberly wanted to make it back for. Next time, we'll stop by - promise! We'd love to see you.