Monday, March 24, 2008

Injury

Just to let everyone know, I have a pretty bad injury that occurred yesturday at church. Going from our primary classroom to sharing time my heel twisted out from under me and I fell face forward. I had an x-ray today and I have sprained it bad in two places. I can't go to classes and I have to ice it and stay off of it for a few days and then use my stinking crutches till I can walk well on it. I so extremly angry! And of course staying off of it isn't much of an option since I work at a hotel for 96+ hours a week and I have a tyranical boss who doesn't care that I have a sprained ankle, we just better get the work done. Anyone know of any job openings? Sorry about my rant, it's been a bad couple of days....

5 comments:

Post-it Notes said...

Thats too bad, I hope your ankle gets feeling better soon!

tweedlediva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tweedlediva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

i'm sorry steph! I hope it gets better soon! :)

Alie and James said...

I am so sorry. I hope you get better soon.