Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Random Stuff

I haven't posted in a while, it's just been Paul putting up pictures so I thought I would do a few today. First one is Mckenzie in Daddy's chair, she quite likes it and she snuggles in it all the time. The next two pictures are of my little goblin guy I made out of polymer clay. I'm wanting to do a whole line of little fantasy creatures and he is the prototype. He isn't perfect, has several flaws and needs to be alot smoother, but I don't think he is bad for a first attempt. Next I'm going to do some fairies and maybe a dragon. It is way fun! Next picture is Kenzie looking at the snow and the last one is way cute, she was watching a movie on the computer and fell asleep sitting up!






3 comments:

Post-it Notes said...

I think you did a good job on the elf. I think he's cute. Love the last pic of her sleeping. So funny!

Alie and James said...

I am glad everything is going well. Your projects are always great. I am very impressed.

Courtney said...

haha...how can someone fall asleep sitting up? She must have been one tired little girl!