Sunday, May 10, 2009

Time for an update!

Yes I know it's been a long while since I posted anything, but our lives are a little hectic these days. First of all, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mommies out there. So I have a job now, YAY, well sortof, I am substitute teaching for the school district in which I have applied for a full time teaching job, so hopefully this will get me noticed by the principals so they can hire me for the good job. But they pretty much always need subs so at least till the end of the school year and again next fall I can sub till I get hired on. I have only one small complaint from subbing thus far: BOYS ARE REALLY BAD! That is all. But I have been told that I suffer from a napoleonic complex so it's nothing I can't handle. Kenzie has been terrorizing her grandma's dog and her cousins. She is liking the attention and socializing that she has been getting. They got her a manicure yesturday and she totally loved it and she shows her nails to everyone who comes by. Here are some fabulous pictures for your entertainment.


Kenzie in her beautiful polka dot dress.
The lovely baked brie and blackberries I made one day.

Kenzie with her hair french braided.






My silly little girl, she comes up with this stuff all on her own.





4 comments:

Sarah said...

It's so true - boys are bad. They're born that way. I don't even know if it's bad, it's just them! Boys are boys! It's incredibly confusing to me.

Alie and James said...

Congrats on the job. I am glad everything is going well.

Karrianne said...

Kids are so funny at this age. LOL Her hair is so long! When she was a baby I could see a lot of Paul in her, but I think she's growing up to look more and more like you. She's a cutie. Hope all is going well for you guys. Blaine says 'hi' to Paul and good luck with the job hunt. Let us know where you guys move to.

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Hey it is so good to hear from you guys. Even a little update. I've been wanting to call so maybe I should just do that soon. Kenzie is so dang cute and growing right up! Glad you got a job. Tell Mr. Paul that we miss you guys and are thinking about ya. Hope all is well!