Friday, April 24, 2009

Update

Here is a quick update for you: Job hunts going well, Paul has applied to several law enforcement places but now it's a waiting game while they do the hiring process. Whoever gets it done first will get him, so we will see what happens. I may be getting a long term substitute teaching job for the rest of the school year which will get my foot in the door in the school district and then hopefully give me a perk for an art teacher position at the middle school which will start in Fall. I'm hoping I get it or a theatre teaching job at the other middle school, so I can spend the summer finishing up my certification. Everyone keep your fingers crossed! Mckenzie is just fine, was sick for a few days but seems to be doing better. She loves it here and plays with grandma's puppy all the time.

1 comment:

Patti said...

Glad to hear things are going well! Good Luck with everything!!