Tuesday, June 10, 2008

They're creepy and they're kooky...

So yesturday Mckenzie and I went to the school to pick up my masks from Faust, and she carried one of them to the car with me. Driving home, I look back in my rear view mirror and see this little monster sitting there! She had put it on all by herself and she was just the cutest little devil I have ever seen! So she had us put them all on when we got home. (And for all of you thinking I'm a bad mother because my child is playing with devil masks, at least mine is only pretending, how many real children do you see who actually are ones?!)

The monster deep in thought
Mommy Beelzebub


He just doesn't look like the devil to me..

1 comment:

angiemine said...

I love the masks, you are so talented. Sorry it has taken me so long to comment. I just got my stupid MAC to finally login to the site!!!!