Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good Finds and Fun Pictures

So I'm pretty tired, haven't had a day off in like two months so everyone gets to hear me complain a bit.....ok I'm done. I did however get to go out with Mckenzie this past weekend while Paul watched the front desk and we went yard sale hopping and to DI. We didn't have much luck with the yard sale but Mckenzie found some stuffed animals she liked and didn't need but got anyway. Now I finally understand why my dad complained about all my stuffed animals growing up! So you can check out our good finds down below.

This is a cool picture of the temple I took the other night
Found this neat pitcher at DI,$5, perfect for flowers
Found this at DI, these sell for $50 at the local craft store, got it for $4!
Found this at DI for $6, it's huge and Kenzie loves it!
I didn't find this, I always have this :)


4 comments:

Lorie said...

Nothing makes you feel better than a great bargain! Is your hotel all booked the night of the 18th for graduation? If not, can we book a room? I'll try to remember to call the hotel tomorrow. Thanks, it will be fun to see you!

PaulandSteph said...

Hmmm, well Lorie we are technically sold out, but I do have a couple rooms on hold for emergencies, I can let you guys have one.

Lorie said...

Fabulous! Thankyou, Thankyou!!!!

angiemine said...

I wish we had DI here, I had to drive to Houston to the bookstore to pick up some church related art work and paid a fortune for it. But I agree about yard sales!!!! I found some great bargains for my new house at yard sales.