Monday, August 25, 2008

Complaining

Soooo I have been extremly hot today due to the fact that I have no air conditioning, I don't feel good-I am running a fever, my child has made me re-play "The Little Mermaid" one million times this week, and I didn't do the dishes today because I don't feel good! GRRRR!!!!!! Ok I'm done complaining, thats really all that is exciting in our life right now. This weekend we are hopefully getting Mckenzie's big girl day bed complete with Fairy accessories (I wonder where she gets this fairy thing from?) and grocery shopping, always an adventure.

My sister posted a movie quote on her page which I thought was fun so I'm going to put my favorite one on here and see if anyone knows it:

"Aren't you one of those guys? Those guy-guys, you know. You send them out into the jungle with a Q-tip and a swiss army knife and they build you a shopping mall!"

2 comments:

tweedlediva said...

Six Days and Seven Nights. Come on, give me a challenge.

PaulandSteph said...

He He, but you can't deny it's a fabulous quote! Cracks me up.