Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What do I do now?!?!?


Well I just finished Breaking Dawn about an hour ago and yes, like so many others, I am left breathless! It is so refreshing to have an author do exactly what you want and throw some insane surprises at you along the way! I can't type too much because I don't want to ruin it for everyone that hasn't read it, but good grief this book was amazing! I want to go just reread them all over again. And I know I'm probably going to get killed for this comment, but I actually think I like them better than Harry Potter. Don't get me wrong, Harry Potter is amazing and the two stories are so different that I don't think you can compare them- but Twilight has such real human emotions ( I know this is an ironic statement ) and so much depth to it, that you get something new out of it each time you read it. I could probably only read the last three harry potter books several times, but with Twilight I think I could read them once a month! The humor and emotions in these books take me back to when I was in high school and make me remember all the great times I have had in my life. Now I get to be excited for the movie coming out in a few months because it is the next thing that I have to really look forward to and go crazy about!!! GOOOO TWILIGHT!!!!!



2 comments:

Courtney said...

I just started breaking dawn cause camie was reading it but so far I love it! I'll let you know what I think!

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

I just read Twilight! haha. I loved it. I am sad because I bought the second one to read on the plane ride out to NY, or so I thought. I picked up the the 3rd by accident, and now I don't have any money to go and buy the 2nd book. So i'm stuck until i can get a job and a paycheck. ahh! Didn't your mom buy you these books for Christmas?