Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Background

Everyone who knows me well, knows that I love Fairies and everything related to fairy tales or fantasy stuff. So my sister, who knows this better than most, designed me this amazing new wallpaper background since my old one wasn't so great. What do you think? I personally love it. It's so funny because looking at my house and the way I decorate, I think I have kept the fairy tale theme going into my adult life. Many things in my house could fit nicely into this genre, but thats ok! I also realized this week the reason of why you have kids: So you can live vicariously through them! Mckenzie loves fairies and princesses as much as me, and this week we cracked out my old "Lady Lovely Locks" play sets. She thought these were the greatest things ever! Now that I have a little girl, I can play these things forever! Thats why you have kids!!!
Mckenzie with the Lady Lovely Locks Castle

2 comments:

Robyn said...

This is so funny! It looks just like I remember your room looking when you used to play with those dolls and all of those accessories! The wallpaper looks really nice. April did a great job!

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Steph! I miss you and Kenz and Paul so much!!! I wish I was there to play with you guys. I'm jealous! I can't wait till i can have a little girl to play with. Knowing me, I'll probably have all boys! haha. Hey...I lost your cell phone numbers and I would like to use you and Paul as references. I have a job interview on friday! p.s. we are in New York now. Anyway...I'm so glad we found each other on blogspot. Love you guys!!! my other e-mail is rachlauritzen@gmail. if you ever want to e-mail me. THanks guys! oh and I love your fairy/fantasy theme. Your house was always so cute!