Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Decorations!!

Yay, my pictures posted! Here are our Christmas decorations. We got our tree last Friday and Mckenzie just loves it. She kisses it goodnight everyday when she goes to bed! We had to rearrange our whole living room to fit it in by the window but it worked out ok.

Here are our stockings, we have one extra to balance it out. And Mckenzie was exhausted from decorating.
This is my nativity

Our tree, we really need some more ornaments!


The new living room layout



My snow man cookie jar and christmas village I painted






4 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

Those are cute decorations! I just love Christmas

Robyn said...

Looks like you are well on your way to being ready for the holidays! everything looks really nice. We are also working hard to get everything done. It is a lot of work!

Paula said...

It is so fun to decorate for christmas. Tis the Season. What a Cute Christmas Princess you have there.

Paula said...

I love decorating for christmas too. You sure have a cute little Christmas Princess at your house.