Thursday, December 11, 2008

Family Time

Whoo hoo, two posts in one night, the pictures are loading great! Ok so we had lots of fun this week. I found out how insanely hard it is to hide Christmas presents from this little girl! We went Christmas shopping on Thursday and we had to distract her a ton and it didn't always work, so when she caught sight of her presents, Paul had to pick her up and run with her to another end of the store! I am also having an impossible time getting anything for myself because I just want to buy her toys! Christmas is so fun with little kids!
This is a picture of my future, she is already over half my height and in just a few years I think I will be looking up to her!
Snow finally came to Rexburg last Monday, luckily most of this has melted but the ice stayed unfortunately!

Mckenzie got new fairy gloves and a hat which she just loves. I thought she was so cute all pink and yellow!


Ready to brave the storm!



We went to DI yesturday and they had all these baby dolls that someone had made blankets for and wrapped up all cute like for Christmas. Well we got a couple and found that one of them was an American girl doll knock off, but on another doll we found an official American girl doll dress, so we bought the two and put the doll and dress together to get a make shift Felicity doll which was cute and Mckenzie loved them, it was her present for being good while Christmas shopping and they were only a couple dollars anyway.






1 comment:

Alie and James said...

It looks like you guys are getting a lot of snow. How fun! I agree with you, I can't wait till I have kids so I can buy them toys.