Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mckenzisms

I was looking at old pictures of Mckenzie (That sounds so funny since she is only 3!) the other night and I just wanted to cry because she was so tiny and has changed so much. I feel like she is such a big girl now and I can see so much of myself in her. A couple of funny things she did this week: Last night around 4 am she called for me and with her eyes closed and being barely conscious, she asked for me to put Wall-e on (She falls asleep to a movie because it helps her sleep and she is afraid of the dark) and to get her a drink. So I pushed play on Wall-e and went to get her some milk and when I came back to her room she was singing " It's a slick town Barnaby" along with the movie but it was like she was doing it in her sleep, it was so cute. Also tonight we had to run to Wal-mart, which was a bad idea because it was about 7 degrees and we were dying, but Mckenzie was thoroughly amused because she discovered her breath in the cold and watched it the whole way in and out of the store. Ah the things that amuse 3 year olds!

This is Mckenzie when she was about 18 months
6 months

About a week




1 comment:

angiemine said...

When her dad was about 15 months old he was afraid of the trains that went past our house so we taught him to wave and say bye bye train. One night the train came trough about 3 in the morning blowing its horn we raced to his room because we knew he would be terrified, he was sitting up in his bed, sound asleep waving bye bye to train.