Friday, February 27, 2009

Economy Sucks, but here are some pictures..

So the job search goes on...we are hopeful but still waiting. Paul actually has an interview Monday so everyone cross your fingers! Sorry I haven't posted for awhile, I have been really busy painting 50 feet of muslin for my children's theatre show, but its looking really good! Hope you enjoy these pictures from the past few weeks.

Mom and Kenzie Exhausted and worn out
Dad and Kenzie exhausted and worn out (More us than her, she is just very sympathetic!)

Mckenzie watching cartoons looking so cute.


Playing



Kenzie decided she wanted to put all of her hair accesories in her hair, she spent hours doing this.










Mckenzie really likes to go on the porch with a blanket and sit in the rocking chairs, I only let her do it for about 5 minutes though because it is way too cold.






Mckenzie colors and draws all the time and she is really good, she can make little faces already...and she decided they all had to go on the fridge.
















She drinks water all the time in her "Enchanted" cup.





She is too cute!











2 comments:

angiemine said...

I used to think she was Steph's little mini-me, but that last picture I finally some of Paul's features there too. You are right though, she is to cute, I am not the LEAST bit prejudice, even if I am her grandma!!!

Patti said...

What a great photo update. It is good to see things are going well. Good Luck with the Job interviews!!