Saturday, March 7, 2009

The painting goes on and on and on...

Well the good news is that I have to paint less in terms of square footage, but I have more detail to do. I do have more time to do it in though so that is good. I am now doing a new drop for "Celtic Tales" a show with a bunch of short Irish plays for St. Patrick's day and its going to have great celtic scenes all over it. Here are some other pictures from this week.

This was so cute, Mckenzie climbed up on our bed where Paul had put the laundry to fold, and she started folding it. Unfortunately it was better than I can do, I am horrible at folding!





When I got up on Saturday morning to go to rehearsal, Mckenzie got out of bed and said she wanted to watch Disney. I told her to wait till I got out of the shower. When I got dressed and came out in the living room this is what I found, I guess it was too early for her.



This was our beautiful dinner that I made the other night and I thought it just looked so pretty. Its bacon wrapped pork steaks with garlic roasted potatoes, asparagus with hollondaise sauce, and bread.




These are some not so good pictures of my drop, its on the ground because we can't hang it till Monday morning, but you can see some of the work, I really like it, the Celtic one will be even better though!








































2 comments:

Robyn said...

These pictures are really nice! You do great work!

Alie and James said...

Nice job! It looks really good.