Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fairy Princess

Well the night performances of the play are done, now just a few more weeks of day performances for elementary schools! Oh did everyone know that I graduate in a few weeks? I don't know if I ever broadcasted this, so yeah, I am finally almost done! The job searches are going better, Paul has several law enforcement interviews, 3 in Texas and its looking like we are going to get one in Rexburg too. I actually got a phone interview this coming week to work at "This is the place" to be a performer. It's that cute little pioneer town in Salt Lake. Unfortunately I don't think it will pay enough for us to be able to move for it, but we will see. I am now painting a new backdrop for my professor for his "Celtic Tales" Irish show this coming Friday. This one is like Disney World for me because its all castles, fairies, elves, and trolls. Here are some cute Mckenzie pictures for your viewing.

Mckenzie has been dancing around today in her ballet leotard and princess crown that I made for her.





We finally let her start playing on the computer since she has been trying for years. She is a totally brilliant child, she figured out how to do everything in about 10 minutes. She played Disney's Magic Artist,(It's my game from when I was a kid!) for two hours straight and figured out how to do all the controls on her own, and there are a lot of them!




No comments: