Thursday, March 19, 2009

Graduation Stuff and Fairy Boxes

Today was Grad Fest at the University Bookstore where we had to go pick up my cap and gown, which was really weird, got all my information for graduation, picked up some great free BYU-I swag (T-shirt, waterbottle, keychain, bumber stickers, etc...because you know when you graduate you have to paste this stuff everywhere so the world can see it!) and when we got home there was a box in the mail from Kenzie's Aunt April in Texas. She got all kinds of clothes, fairy toys, and these super cute fairy overalls that she loves. They were a bit big but thats good cause they will fit along time! She was so excited!



Yes I know people are wanting pictures of me in my cap and gown, but I figure I better go through the whole graduation ceremony thing before I post pictures of me in it!

2 comments:

Alie and James said...

Hurray! Graduation..that is exciting. And I can't believe how old Mckenzie looks. She is growing up fast.

Sarah said...

That's adorable. She's too cute.