Saturday, April 11, 2009

Graduation 2

Well I had my second graduation ceremony yesturday morning, and Elder Anderson came to speak. (He was really good) The whole thing was a little weird though, more like Sacarament meeting than a graduation, and we weren't even allowed to throw our hats so it was a bit strange, but its all over so YAY! Then we all changed and hopped in the car to go drive to Jackson hole, which was also not all its cracked up to be but the drive was really pretty and fun. We had lots of fun with my dad and were really sad to see him go. Mckenzie stuck to him like glue, held his hand all the time and if she lost sight of him would yell "Where's my Grandpa?!" So we had a really fun couple of days.

Elder Anderson

President Clark

Me at my first graduation.


Mckenzie in the lobby.



The commencement. I'm on the opposite side sitting on the bleachers. It was like playing "Where's Waldo" in there, I finally spotted my dad about halfway through the thing but he never found me.





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Congrats! I'm so glad for you. Walking at graduation was the best day of my single life.