Thursday, April 9, 2009

Graduation!

One down, one to go! My college graduation was tonight for the performing arts. It was fun. My day today was so bad though. I put curlers in my hair last night thinking it would turn out cute, it was a huge mistake and made me look like a poodle this morning. So I had to wash them out really good this morning. Little did I know my hair would look bad all day due to static and rain. Then I looked online and saw that my Math final didn't have a grade, so I called the testing center only to discover the dumb student workers gave me the wrong bubble sheet with my test, so I had to go down and fix that.(I thought I should have gotten extra tests points for their mistake, but of course that can't happen!) But the finals all went well and my dad is here hanging out with us so we just have the big commencement ceremony tommorow. More pictures to come once I get them from my dad.
I am on the last row, 2nd to the left, and was the shortest one on stage, highly embarassing!
Me in all my cap and gown glory.

Mckenzie's hair was a success with the curlers, we will just stick to using them on her hair.







3 comments:

tweedlediva said...

Congrats. Oh, and Steph, may I suggest a flat iron. It does wonders for frizzy hair.

Paula said...

Congratulations Stephanie!! All your hard work has paid off. Have a fun time with your Dad. We are all very proud of you.

PaulandSteph said...

lol, thanks April. I have a big curling iron that I usually use, but geez nothing would work yesturday.