Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!

Ok so I know every girl usually hates Valentine's Day but I always loved it ( mainly because even in high school I almost always got something :P) but you really can't not like it when you are married! I got these beautiful flowers delivered to me today, what a good husband, he is trained so well! They came with chocolates from a local candy store too which are really good! And then there is a picture of Kenzie with her Valentine's day blanket which she just loves. She is also getting a little dollhouse tommorow when we go out because she doesn't have one and is really getting into the doll stage.



3 comments:

Post-it Notes said...

Pretty flowers and I love her v-day blankie.. so cute!

Courtney said...

awwww...how cute!

Karrianne said...

I'm glad you had a good V-day. We did, too. We didn't do anything major, just stayed home because me and Kadan are both sick. It's getting better though. Blaine got me a spa package and a computer game (well, the game was because I'm sick). He got a big box of chocolate covered cherries (he loves those). Both the boys got little monkeys that have heart sunglasses and whistle when you squeeze their bellies. Kadan thought they were just hilarious. And... YES! I finished Twilight! I bought the 2nd and 3rd books. I read all three within a week. I couldn't put them down! Thank you so much for letting me borrow the first one! I've been telling everyone I know to get the books and read them! Hey, go to that inthemotherhood.msn.com website. You'll like it. It's funny!