Sunday, February 3, 2008

Monkeys, Ponies, and Cocoa Bean!
It's been awhile since I posted anything. Things are going well for us, just stressing with school and work. Mckenzie is so cute though, as usual. The first picture is her monkey stuffed animal which she likes to carry on her back. Then we have her being oh so cute with the camera. Next one is her pushing her My Little Pony baby in her stroller. And the last one is a cup from this great new place that just opened in town called "The Cocoa Bean". They are calling it the Mormon Starbucks! It is imported cocoa beans from somoa in lots of flavors of hot chocolate and then they have 20 flavors of huge cupcakes to go with them. I got raspberry vanilla hot chocolate and a red velvet cupcake, it was so good! We are taking a field trip there next week in one of my theater classes, he he!!!




3 comments:

Courtney said...

mmmm...can't wait to get back so I can try that hot cocoa! Sounds yummy!!!!

Post-it Notes said...

She is getting so big! Sounds like I need to make a trip to Rexburg so I can try out The Cocoa Bean. Hot chocolate AND cupcakes.... sounds like my kind of place!!

Alie and James said...

The Cocoa Bean sounds great. I love hot chocolate. When it is so cold outside nothing is better than hot chocolate. I just love the 2nd picture of Mckenzie. She is so cute.