Thursday, February 21, 2008

Masks

These are my first two Masks that I have made in my Theater puppet/mask class. It is way fun and I love doing it! The first one is my forest goblin. Second actually isn't done yet. We are performing the little old lady that swallowed a fly for an elementary school in a couple weeks and I am the goat.Each of us was assigned a color for our animal and mine is red so that is why it pretty much looks like a devil mask, but it is a goat! I will post another picture once it is done but I think its coming along..the eye holes are going to be covered with sheer fabric so you don't focus on them and it has more painting to be done.






3 comments:

PaulandSteph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alie and James said...

Those masks are so cool. Nice work!

Post-it Notes said...

Cool masks!