Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Therapy

Ok, I am having a really bad, horrible, no good week, and to keep from losing it I get to vent on my blog for some much needed therapy. So....we are pretty sure that our new owners at our hotel are trying to make us miserable so we will quit and they can have our apartment for a breakfast room and place for the maintenace guys to live. He has even said to me before that they don't believe in firing people ( especially when they have no grounds to because we are the best managers this place has ever had!) but they do believe in making people miserable to make them quit on their own. I could just go on and on and on and on about how many things they are doing to make us miserable, trying to get us to take care of everything that is not in our contract because they don't want to deal with anything at all (It's Forth of July weekend and the pool isn't even working, do you know how many people are going to yell at us over that?!?!) And we are working an unheard of 136 hours a week because they won't let us hire any stinking employees to help us!!! CAN WE SAY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that I have screamed a bit, it seems we have a friend who can get Paul a pretty good job and we have a couple nice apartments that are possible candidates for a new home, so we are hoping that in the next two weeks we can rid ourselves of this terrible place! Imagine being able to work a lovely 8 hours a day as apposed to 16, I don't know what to do with all the extra time! Let's hope everything goes according to plan. Ok, now for my uplifting therapy I'm going to be all Julie Andrews and List a few of my favorite things to remind me that not all things are bad...



1. Earthy colors

2. Twilight books

3. Body Sprays

4. Cake

5. Chick Flicks I can watch 100 times

6. Capri Pants

7. Looking at Kenzie's baby pictures

8. Those vegetable steamers in the microwave

9. Watermelon

10. Pie

11. Crystal Light

12. Fiji Water

13. Truffles

14. Cheese

15. Granola and Yogurt ( this is my food section)

16. New crayons

17. Art Supplies

18. Fable on XBOX

19. Friends Tv Show

20.Scrubs Show

21. Desperate Housewives show

22. Painting my walls

23. Dishes ( I have a ton of them, this is inherited from my Mother!)

24. Fairy books

25. Willow Tree statues

26. Paul buying me flowers.

27. Running on the track at night with my ipod

28. Plants that I can keep alive

29. Dring around singing show tunes

30. Bubble Baths



Ok, this actually helped me, I am feeling a little bit calmer. Anywho, everyone pray for us that we can get out of this place!!

7 comments:

Patti said...

Sounds like you have some good options!! Hope everything works out well!!

Paula said...

Keep your chin up. Things will work out I'm sure.

Robyn said...

Way to go stephie, things always look bad before they get really good... just be patient! We all love you! "Happy birthday!"

angiemine said...

Happy Birthday! Remember, as long as you have each other nothing else is important. We are praying for things to come right for you guys.

Post-it Notes said...

Everything will work out well. Just keep thinking positive like you are doing. Maybe this change will be for the better!

Lorie said...

It sounds like you might find something better anyway! I'm sure you have been the best Managers that they have ever had!

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Steph I'm sure glad you are out of there! And that was a great list. Lists make me happy!