Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We are Freezing!

We are completely and totally freezing here! It was -27 this morning when I went to class, I almost didn't go because who on earth leaves their house when its that cold? But I made it, even though Rexburg refuses to clear the roads unless there is a foot or more of snow. Then after class we had to venture out again due to our lack of milk in the house, it was not nice! Anywho, we are super lonely, Paul still isn't back yet and we don't know when he is coming. School is going well though, and I'm pretty sure I have applied for about 50 jobs so far, so we will see what happens! I'm surviving my math class, identifying igneous rocks, learning about the government and biology, and making animal masks for a play so life is fun at school. Thats pretty much it for our boring lives right now, here is some more cuteness for you...












1 comment:

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Steph! I am so glad that I am not in Rexburg with that weather. Ahh! But don't worry it is cold enough here. You'll have to keep me posted on where you guys end up getting your jobs. I just love Kenz! She is growing up so much. Let us all know when Paul gets back and I hope he is doing well too!