Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday To ME!!!!!

I'm 24! I'm getting so old! Ok not really, but still it's weird. So I had a fantastic Birthday! My mom got me a sewing machine, which is in the mail, so I got all kinds of sewing stuff to get me started. I have never sewed before so I am excited to learn how. Paul and I went to see the movie "Get Smart" which is just hilarious, I highly recommend it. Most of my sewing stuff was given to me by Paul and his mom so I am all set to go!
This is my fabulous cake, cream cheese frosting and fresh fruit!
Fabric for my purses, Kenzie's dress, my sewing box, and a great dvd!
Sewing supplies in my box
My first two patterns!
My new earthy dishes that are really pretty!


5 comments:

Courtney said...

How Fun! I'm so glad you had a great birthday!!!! :)

Patti said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!! I'm glad you had a fun day!!

Post-it Notes said...

Happy Birthday. Cant wait to see what you whip up with that new sewing machine!

Alie and James said...

Happy Birthday! Sewing is fun, I think you will like it.

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Love it! Happy Belated b-day dear!