Saturday, July 12, 2008

Memory Tag

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 comments:

The Stevens said...

I remember coming to see you in Florida when we were little. That was such a fun trip.

Anonymous said...

I remember when you guys came to our wedding and how little McKenzie was!

Alie and James said...

My favorite memory is when you were visiting us in Utah and we went on this long walk around Grandma's neighborhood together. We just talked and I got to know you a lot better.
I also remember when you came to Aunt Paula's house in Texas and I got to hold Mckenzie. She was such a cutie!

Karrianne said...

Being pregnant together (for those wonderful, swollen, achy 9 months...)

Watching 'Friends' in our apartment... and then watching 'Friends'... and then watching 'Friends'.

Laughing as our husbands acted like goofy little boys together.

Movie nights when our husbands would go to the store to help us fulfill our pregnacy cravings of popcicles, fruit, bread, cheese, ice cream, chocolate... (that list could go on for awhile!)

Congrats on moving and the new job! Hope you guys are doing well!