Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm Tagged, AHHHHHHHH

1. Last Movie I Saw in A Movie Theater? Get Smart, which is fabulously hilarious…still wanting to see Chronicles of Narnia and Dark Knight.
2. What Book Are You Reading? I like so many are re-reading Twilight, I am going crazy in anticipation for the next book!
3. Favorite Board Game? Apples to Apples, hands down. It just cracks me up.
4. Favorite Magazine? It’s a tie between People and Vogue- People for the articles, and Vogue for the great pictures that I use for art references.
5. Favorite Smells? Orange, Vanilla, Rain
6. Favorite Sounds? Water falling, deep belly laughs, Thunder
7. Worst Feeling in the World? When you get colds with that awful pain in your throat. Nothing makes me more miserable than not being able to swallow and all you do is focus on the pain.
8. First Thing You Think of When You Wake? Can I sleep for 5 more minutes and still make it to the front desk in time and my shower? ( Next week I won’t have to worry about this?!)
9. Favorite Fast Food Place? I like Quiznos and Wendys. I’m big on soup and sandwiches, and if I have to have a burger Wendys is the best and I can get a potato or chili!
10. Future Child’s Name? For Boys I love Gabrial and Merrick, for girls its Marie, Ellaina, Ellyssa, Madison.
11. Do You Drive Fast? Nope, I just follow the rules.
12. Do You Sleep With a Stuffed Animal? Nope but I slept with my silky blankie from when I was a baby until I had Mckenzie and she stole it from me!
13. Storms - cool or scary? Way cool, I miss Florida thunderstorms really bad, here we don’t get good rain storms but the snow storms are pretty cool.
14. What Was Your First Car? I got to drive my brother’s 96 saturn during my senior year of high school. I of course lost that once he got off his mission, and didn’t have a car again until we bought our car after we got married, a lovely 2003 Pontiac Grand Am which I love!
15. Favorite Drink? Orange Juice, Fiji Water, Propel, Ocean Spray Cran Apple, Jamba Juice smoothies, and Orange Sunrise smoothie from Jack in the box. ( I like a lot of drinks!)
16. Do You Eat The Stems on Broccoli? Yes, they are good.
17. If You Could Dye Your Hair Any Other Color, What Would it Be? I like my hair too much to dye it, dying scares me.
18. Name All the Different Cities in Which you Have Lived. Tallahassee Florida, Vero Beach Florida, Rexburg Idaho, Coos Bay Oregon, Kingsville Texas
19. Favorite Sport to Watch? Ice Skating and occasional gymnastics
20. One Nice Thing About the Person Who Sent This to You. She has impeccable taste in fashion and movies.
21. What’s Under Your Bed? Nothing, amazingly enough, maybe some dust or lint?
22. Would You Like to Be Born as Yourself Again? Hmm, can I skip a few years in elementary school? I don’t want to go back to that again!
23. Morning Person or Night Owl? I use to be a huge night owl, I no longer have that option and I am definitely not a morning person.
24. Over Easy or Sunny Side Up? Over Easy, yolk can’t be touched and I need toast to dip in the yolk after I break it!
25. Favorite Place to Relax? In my nice clean living room, if there is a toy on the floor then it isn’t relaxing!
26. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Banana Fudge Chunk
I tag Karrianne, and thats all

No comments: