Friday, September 12, 2008

Cute Things

I was just thinking of some cute things that are in my life and since I posted a rather angry entry yesturday, I thought I would share the cuteness:

I finally found some good plate holders (at the dollar store!) to put my plates up on my cabinets along with my other jars and pitchers, aren't they cute?!
Mckenzie gets to play with her friend Ava now three times a week while we watch her when her mom is in class. Kenzie thinks she is a little doll, they are to cute.
Mckenzie somehow fell asleep on the arm of the chair.
Is this not the cutest thing?
Finally we have this adorable tea cup planter that we got on clearance at Wal-mart, so we decided to put Mica the Fica in it, who has been sitting in just a simple ordinary wicker basket for months. He is so much happier to live in polka dots!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

VERY CUTE! I love the cute pot holder!