Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Princesses come in all shapes, sizes, and countries!

It is no surprise to say that my daughter is a lot like me in the sense that she likes princesses and fairy tales and all things girly (Although much to my dismay I believe her favorite color is pink!). This week she discovered the remake that Disney did of Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella. We found it used at our video store and she has been watching it constantly. Well she really wanted to dress up like a princess so she could dance around her room during the ball scene. Two years ago she was a princess for Halloween, but of course that dress was too small. She tried on her Tinkerbell dress but found it to be too itchy. Finally I gave her the Elizabeth Swan Costume from Pirates of the Caribbean and told her that it was a Chinease princess dress, and she has been twirling around in it ever since! I think it will be the winner for Halloween this month because it is warm and comfy.


These are her watching the movie and dancing.

These are Kenzie and Ava playing, more little princesses!


Princess and the Pea: Everytime I make my bed, Mckenzie thinks that my pillows are some kind of maze for her to play in, so she climbs up and ruins my bed every day!




1 comment:

The Crebs Family said...

So cute! We had so much fun with her yesterday. She is non stop energy! I love the princess outfit. I can't believe Halloween is igh around the corner!