Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pretty hair, games, and tantrums

My daughter is too cute, she has so much character and is just so funny! She is also huge, over half my height right now, I can't imagine how tall she is going to be in a few years! So here are a few pictures showing her cuteness.

Here we have a tantrum that was pretty funny to me, I think it was because she couldn't have more chocolate milk.
They are the best when they sleep!
This is Mckenzie trying to get a marker that Paul was trying to hide down the back of his shirt, and she is determined to get it!
Lunch time with her tray on her bed.
Sharing lunch with daddy.
So pretty!
This is how long her hair is, it is so pretty but she cries every night after her bath because she hates to have her hair brushed, it is a fate worse than death!
More of the chocolate milk tantrum.

We have had a good week. I am enjoying my directing class immensely, its so much fun but a lot of work. I have also learned more about the "No child left behind" act in my art education class and have decided even more that it is completely messed up and the government is crazy. Our house is freezing because the weather got really cold and I can't find my jacket! And...that's about it, nothing overly exciting to report on. Oh! Almost forgot, this guy in the scroll campus newspaper wrote a really jerky article last week about how horrible Twilight is and how he doesn't like how his wife is so obsessed with it and other girly novels like Pride and Prejudice..well I wrote a response to it saying that Edward is twice the man he'll ever be and how wonderful the book is, and how instead of complaining about it he needs to step up and be a better husband so his wife can say that she would choose him over Edward any day! Well they published it so we will see how many feathers I ruffled criticizing this guy, but it was great, I mean how dare he insult two great literary works in one article!!

3 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

HA Ha Ha you are hilarious! GO Edward! :) Her hair is so pretty. Ava was looking at her pictures and said..."Oh....she crying." Then she got excited when I told her she gets to play with KiKi today! :) Thanks for all your help!

tweedlediva said...

Steph, read the Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett. I know that it is long- over 900 pages, but you will love it. It is all medieval and stuff... (and an amazing piece of literary genius).

PaulandSteph said...

Cool, I'll see if the library has it, thanks!