Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Paul!!

Today is Paul's 28th Birthday, yay!! Unfortunately I still don't have pictures because I forgot to get batteries again for my camera, so I will just tell you about our weekend. Last night we went to an intercultural dance celebration in the Kirkham Auditorium. Only two performances were good: the Pollynesians who were hilarious, and the Koreans that played drums. Everyone else kindof stunk but it was fun to get out. Paul's work made him a cake and gave him balloons which Kenzie loves, and Mckenzie and I went out yesturday and put him together a basket full of goodies for his presents. It is hard shopping for boys! Today we are watching NCIS, sorting through our closets, and making slow cooker pork in the crock pot so the whole house smells delightful. It has also been snowing all day, not too heavy yet but enough, so I am pretty bummed about that.....and the neverending homework continues today, but I am putting it off for awhile so I can clean the house. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Sounds like Paul had a fun Birthday. It was fun to run into you and McKenzie at Walmart on Sat.
I am kind of glad to be back in SA and the 80 degree weather Rexburg was too cold for me.

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Yay for Paul's B-Day! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. That is sick that it snowed there already. Holy cow! I'm not ready for a New York winter either, but it has warmed up here in the past few days. I really hope you guys know how much we miss you and love yoU!!!! Hope your b-day was awesome Paul!

Alie and James said...

Happy Birthday Paul.