Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I am the champion, of the WORLD!!!

So today was the longest day ever, I had so many things due and I have been stressing about it for weeks! First I had my acting scene due that I directed and I was so scared it wasn't going to be good enough, turns out mine was the best one and was praised immensely! My actors did such a great job! Then I had a test to do in play analysis which was actually the least stressful point of the day. Then I had to give an 18 minute presentation on John William Waterhouse and I was so scared that my power point presentation wasn't going to convert to the macs used in the classrooms, luckily I came super early to class and my teacher converted it and it worked great, not one technical problem! I didn't have a flaw in my lesson and I was the only one who didn't go over the time restriction! WHOOOO HOOOO!!! It feels so good to get up and teach lessons, I am super ready to be a teacher!

2 comments:

Alie and James said...

I think you would be a great teacher.

Robyn said...

Hurrah!!! I am so glad it all went well. You are way better than you think you are! keep up the great work. Love, mom