Monday, October 27, 2008

Oh the horror...the humanity!

Well I have been laying on the couch all day long after what can only be described as one of the worst days of my life! (Don't you just love my uplifting posts!) I woke up this morning around 7am with this blinding pain in my lower abdomen and so I got up to take a bath and could barely walk. It seriously felt like labor pains all over again! After hobbling around for about 15 minutes I called Paul home from work to come help me and take me to the doctor. I actually saw them for this same pain a couple months ago and they gave me a bunch of medication and assured me that it would go away, well they were wrong and now it is worse! They poked and pricked at me all morning and ordered an ultrasound for tomorrow so until then I get to lay about on the couch in my misery and without pain meds since I can't seem to keep them down! Lovely eh?And to top it all off, because I can barely walk I wasn't able to go enter the student art show that I have been anticipating for so long! So because I am tired of laying down I have managed to sit up and do this tag that my sister put on me! This tag will be the highlight of my day:

7 Things I can do
1. Draw
2. Paint
3. Drive well
4. Act
5. Decorate (Thanks mom!)
6. Bake
7. Write essays and poems

7 things I can't do
1. Monkey bars
2. Handle stress well
3. Reach things up high
4. Lift heavy stuff
5. Sew (Although I have a sewing machine to teach myself)
6. Keep my mouth shut when something is on my mind
7. French braid, I just can't do it!

7 things that attract me to Paul
1. His blue eyes
2. His nerdy-ness
3. His desire to help people
4. His passion for things he likes to do
5. His good heart
6. His strong arms and bear hugs
7. His sense of humor

7 things I say too often

1. Crud in a bucket!
2. For why?
3. Go to your room!
5. I don't feel good
6. Shoot
7. Good Grief!

7 Fave celebrity admirations
1. Stephenie Meyer
2. Johnny Depp
3. Anne Hathaway
4. Mel Gibson
5. Tom Hanks
6. Julia Roberts
7. M. Night Shymalan

7 Fave foods
1. Cheese
2. Jelly Bellies
3. Granola
4. Fruit
5. Crackers
6. Pasta
7. Popsicles

(Beginning of the second tag)

8 shows I like to watch
1. Iron Chef
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Lost
4. Project Runway
5. Top Design
6. Top Chef
7. Friends
8. Scrubs

8 things that happened yesterday
1. Started feeling sick
2. Watched first knight
3. Made pork chops and noodles with green beans for dinner
4. Did Laundry
5. Finished a take home test
6. Visited with our friends Vance and Cathy
7. Cleaned living room
8. Bathed Kenzie

8 of my favorite places to eat
1. Gringos
2. Bajio
3. Wendy's
4. Olive Garden
5. Great Hunan
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Applebees
8. Quiznos

8 things I'm looking forward to
1. Halloween
2. Christmas
3. My graduation next fall
4. Being a teacher
5. My one-act next month
6. Paying off medical bills
7. Our trip to Texas in June
8. Losing weight and looking fabulous!

8 things on my wish list
1. A Kitchen aid
2. Baby Momma DVD
3. Indiana Jones DVD
4. New paints
5. New brushes
6. Good health
7. Nothing else

I tag everyone who reads this!

4 comments:

tweedlediva said...

Ok Steph,
My comment today is 3 fold.

1. I am glad that my tag was the highlight of your day, although I sensed a tone when you said that...

2. Crud in a bucket? Seriously?

3. Um, so jealous that you get Bravo...

PaulandSteph said...

LOL, no there seriously was no tone behind the tag, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Crud in a bucket...I have no idea where I got this from but I say it all the time...and yes, Bravo is fabulous.

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Steph,
I just love your blog...or the way you blog...perhaps its just you that I love! I'm sorry you are in pain! Give Paul and Kenz big hugs for me. I miss you guys! Are you going to be around for Christmas or are you going home?

PaulandSteph said...

I miss you too Rach! We are just staying here for Christmas and Thanksgiving but it should be a nice time. What about you guys?