Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Procrastinating Homework

Since my camera still isn't better, and I have an 18 minute lesson to prepare on Waterhouse, I thought I would procrastinate a little longer and do this post from my sister's blog.

Answer all the following two-word leads.

I am: a wife, a mom, a student, a painter, a designer, a writer, a high school teacher(soon), a mask maker, a cook, a cleaner, a fabulous driver, an actress, an all around creative being.

I think: that college students really have to stop being so stupid. A girl yesterday in one of my classes asked a guest speaker, who told us about internships in Washington, if the intern companies could guarantee to her that she didn't have to work on Sundays. He told her she won't get an internship if she asks. Honestly, what are some people thinking? The world does not stop for Mormons.

I know: That life has been much happier since we left that horrid hotel.

I want: To make sure my little girl is happy and to accomplish all my goals in life.

I have: A ton of purses. I never really got into shoes or hats or anything, I am all about the purses!


I dislike: Crumbs and things not being clean. I feel like all I ever do is clean because I'm so much happier in a clean house.

I fear: Something bad happening in the world. Government collapsing, terrorist attacks...please just everyone be good and get along! (And I watched "The Happening" yesterday, now I fear the plants attacking us!)

I feel: Tired, I never get enough sleep, too much homework.

I hear: The wind outside, the cars out on the street, and my "Friends" DVD in the background.

I smell: Baby wipes that I just used to clean the counter, and the cold air, we have snow coming and I'm not happy about it!

I crave: Pumpkin pie, (I hate how the holidays are coming now that I am losing weight!)

I cry: all the time, I am extremely sensitive. I cried during "Enchanted" for goodness sake!

I usually: Try to stay positive, if I sit and tell myself that I can do something and stay pumped up, I can get through it better.

I search: for my keys, all the time, and Mckenzie's shoes.

I wonder: where I will be in 10 years and if I have achieved everything I wanted to.

I regret: Taking so long to convince myself of my chosen major, I could have been done by now, but on the flip side I have learned a lot and gained a ton of experience.

I love: My family, my husband works so hard and does so much for us, and my daughter is a terror sometimes but she is also insanely cute.

I care: About people's opinions of me. I am one of those people that if someone doesn't like me I have a really hard time with it.

I always: move around, I can't do anything staying still.

I worry: all the time, about everything, and I can't seem to stop.

I am not: a good singer. I would like to be, but I'm too scared to even try.

I remember: High school and it seems like a million years ago, and its hard to remember things from before I was married and when I had Mckenzie, it feels like Paul and her have been with me forever.

I believe: I want to concur with my sister on "The gospel is perfect but "church" is not." Especially living in an LDS populated place you realize how true this statement is. I also believe that some of the nicest people are not LDS but are definitely more righteous than many LDS.

I dance: To TV show theme songs, my current one is the NCIS theme when it comes on, we have been watching them everyday.

I sing: Only in the car. I belt out to my show tunes and pretend I'm really good.

I don't always: Wear makeup: sometimes a t-shirt, pony tail, and no makeup just feel comfy and good.

I argue: a lot I'm afraid, especially with people in classes and with articles in the newspaper.

I write: a lot, on my blog, my children's books, my many notes and play analysis' due every week!

I win: At nothing! I am horrible at all games and the few times I do win it's a major shocker! But I still love games.

I lose: Everything, and my mind frequently.

I wish: 2 things: 1- Some rich person would leave me lots of money. It's hard sometimes being poor and in college, but I know its almost over. 2- That it was a year from now and I was graduating, had a great job offer and Paul was starting his corrections job and we were out of Rexburg!

I listen: To musicals in the car, Enya in the bathtub, and Friends or some kind of TV show when I'm cleaning.

I don't understand: Why people only care about themselves. It really annoys me. Just the other day Paul helped a little old lady with her groceries when we were at the store, she was amazed and said no one had ever done that. Isn't that sad in a town with hundreds of Mormons and return missionaries that no one would help her?

I can usually be found: At home doing homework, or in the theatre wing of the performing arts building doing some kind of theatre project.

I am scared: Of bad things happening, of losing someone close to me, of not graduating-I'm just waiting for something to go wrong!

I need: to stop worrying, take a break now and then, and stay positive always. (easier said than done!)

I forget: Hmmm random things from time to time, but I actually have a really good memory.

I am happy: When I'm at home with my family, doing little activities together. I can forget about the other stresses and just be happy.

I tag: Everyone, MWHAHAHAHA, and put a curse on you that if you don't do this within 3 days, the milk in your fridge will go bad!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

tweedlediva said...

steph, you just pasted all of my answers! Erase this one and try again!!! lol

PaulandSteph said...

I hit the button too soon, wait a minute, i'm working on it!

Robyn said...

My girls are so cute and so lovely! I enjoyed reading both of your blogs. You have both grown into beautiful people. Love, mom

tweedlediva said...

ahem... I have tagged you again.