Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged!

My friend Rachel tagged me, grrr, but this one is kindof fun....





A) The rules are posted at the beginning.
B) Each person answers questions about their sweethearts.
C) At the end of the post, the person then tags people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.

What is your husbands name? Paul Laurence FitzSimon

How long have you guys been married? 4 1/2 years

How long did you date? Dated for 4 months, engaged for 10 months

How old is he? 28

Who is taller? Paul, by 1 ft 3 inches

Who can sing best? I'm afraid that would be me, he is a bit tone deaf!

Who is smarter? We are smarter in different areas, he is smarter with math, science, and anything happening in the world, I'm better at English and arts.
Who does laundry? Usually me, but he does is sometimes. He is way better at folding than I am though, and I usually make him put the clothes away.

Who pays the bills? Thats all me, he doesn't like to handle the money.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Which right? Stage right or audience? If you are standing at the foot of the bed facing it, I am on the right side.

Who mows the lawn? No lawn yet, but that will most likely be him. Unless we get one of those awesome riding ones, then I might mow it too!

Who cooks dinner? Usually me, but he handles the meat because he cooks meat way better than I do.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? It depends on the situation, we vary

Who kissed who first? He kissed me, I kept pulling away because I was scared, but he finally won.

Who wears the pants? I'm agreeing with Rachel, we each have a leg in, it really depends on the situation.

1 comment:

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

jeez! Paul is a cutie! uhm...i suck at this whole html stuff... how did you get the spaces inbetween each question? I kept trying and I even put spaces inbetween a few times but it kept showing up on my blog in one big blob. Teach me!