Friday, November 21, 2008

All Praise Disney and Pixar!

Ok, Wall-e is officially the cutest movie ever! Disney and Pixar are just amazing, how do they do it?! Never has anyone been able to make such creative stories and have such an incredible attention to detail! Mckenzie and I just watched this and I gotta say, I wanted to cry 3 minutes into it because the little guy is so stinking cute! And he dances around to Hello Dolly, who couldn't love that? I think this one ties with Ratatouille as my favorite Disney/Pixar flicks but they are all awesome, there isn't one that isn't fantastic!



Don't you just want to hug him?


This is Wall-e's love interest, Eve, whom he wants to hold hands with and watch Hello Dolly with, Mckenzie wowed me today when she was able to draw a near perfect likeness of her, face and all, which I found to be very advanced for a three year old. That picture to come once I put batteries in my camera.






No comments: