Thursday, November 6, 2008

And so the wish list begins..

So we got the new catalog for all the toys at Wal-mart for Christmas, and I used it to distract Mckenzie tonight when Paul went to work so she wouldn't cry. Over an hour later she is still sitting on the couch and coming over to me every few minutes saying "Mommy, I want this!" This is the first Christmas where she actually has a preference as to what she wants. And what is it she really wants? Why Fairy dolls of course! She also likes some princess barbie things as well. It's just too funny, I remember as a little kid waiting for the big Jcpenny catalogs for toys for Christmas and picking out things I wanted, and now my daughter, who is only 3, is doing the same thing!




Mckenzie likes to snuggle with Paul when he takes a nap: this is her pretending to close her eyes.

No comments: