Monday, November 17, 2008

Tired...so very tired...

It's been a few days, but I'm still here, exhausted and trying to get through this wretched semester. I do believe it may kill me, so if you don't see a post for more than a week, you may want to call me just to make sure I'm still here.....anywho, on a happier note, my little girl is too cute. For those that don't know, Mckenzie loves to watch movies and she calls the movies not by their actual names, but assigns them ones based on what they are about. For example, Toy Story is "Lightyear", Madagascar is "Move it Move it", Sleeping Beauty is "Princess", and 101 Dalmations is "Puppy". She has names for all of them but this weekend when we rented movies she immediately assigned 2 knew ones that were just adorable. We watched the new Indiana Jones movie and afterwards Mckenzie picks up the case and says " Do you want to watch, dun dum dun da dum da da!"(She hums the Indiana Jones Theme!) I just cracked up, because she did it really well! And the other one was Kung Fu Panda which she has fondly named "Hi-Ya!" The kid is just too cute!

No comments: