Saturday, November 1, 2008

More Halloween

Well the couple of pictures I took during trick-or-treating were apparently without my memory card in my camera, so they were lost, but thats ok they weren't that great. Mckenzie had a great time going door to door. She would say "trick-or-treat" and "Thank you much!" to every house she went to. Everyone loved her costume, they all thought we got it in China rather than it coming from the Disney store. When we got home, she dove into her stash and after sneaking several pieces of candy, she came over to me holding her stomach saying "Mommy, I hurt." I said "I wonder why" and then she layed down and fell asleep.
These are our sugar cookies that we made from scratch as well as the frosting, and they are really good!
The tummy ache sleep



1 comment:

Lauritzen Lovin' said...

Poor girl! Can't have enough Halloween candy, Your cookies are darling!!!